Voluntary pension fundsBack
Learn more about Raiffeisen voluntary pension funds.
The voluntary retirement saving is the only form of saving with two types of state incentives – state incentive funds and tax relief for the employers.
- The yield of the voluntary pension fund, i.e. earning which the pension company realizes by managing the assets of the fund increases the value of the fund assets members
- There are no limitations of the membership, regarding the health and age - member may be a person that wishes that
- Duration of the membership is not limited in time
- The member selects the amount, duration and dynamics of payments to the fund
- Payments are not obligatory, they depend on the current possibilities of the payer
- The membership in the fund is not terminated with stopped payments or irregular payments, the existing assets on the account continue to realize yields
- All the paid funds are the personal ownership of a member, regardless of who was the payer
- The funds are completely inheritable
- Use of the pension is possible already from the reached 50 years of age