According to the applicable legal provisions and by the Voluntary Pension Funds Act and HANFA regulations, the pension company may charge the exit and management fee.
If a member wishes to cancel membership in the Fund, in case the funds on the personal account are transferred to another voluntary pension fund not managed by the Company, an exit fee is calculated and charged from the total amount of assets on the personal account of a member of the Fund in the amount of 2,5%.
The exit fee is not charged:
- to a member of the Fund who transfers the funds on the personal account in the Fund to the pension insurance company or life insurance company for the purpose of commencement of disbursement of pension,
- to a member of the Fund who transfers the funds to the personal account opened with another voluntary pension fund managed by the Company,
- in case of disbursement of pension through the Company,
- in case of death of a member of the Fund and
- in case of a relevant decision of the Company.
For the purpose of managing the assets of the fund, the pension company charges a certain compensation for management to the pension fund. The management fee amounts to 1.8% annually from the total assets of the fund.
Depository fee is paid to the depository bank, that is Addiko Bank, Slavonska avenija 6.
According to the Depository Contract, depository fee amounts to 0,022% annually from the total assets of the fund.